Falk Steelflex couplings are a general purpose, lubricated design that combines the economy and high torque capacity of a gear coupling with the torsional flexibility of an elastomeric coupling. These couplings feature horizontally or vertically split cover allowing for easy grid replacements without the movement of the connected equipment.
Falk Steelflex Couplings:
- Up to 16 times more durable in impact loading applications
- Capable of surving up to two times the stated misalignment limits
- Outperfroms the competition in benchmark testing
- Proven performance equals lower downtime
- The best product for your application