As of the 1st of December 2017 all gearbox assemblies and repairs will be completed out of our Bay Engineers Supplies, Mount Maunganui location.
SUMITOMO GEARBOX SERVICE CENTRE
Bay Engineers Supplies
107 Hull Road
What does this mean for you?
You will receive the same quality service you always have but from a new purpose built facility and a new team member!
Welcome to Dale Rich who has joined our Team for the Sumitomo Gearbox Service Centre bringing a wealth of knowledge and Industry experience.
We would like to thank Graham Payne for his years of service and loyalty during his time with the Group and wish him the very best in his retirement.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our Sumitomo Product Manager Jason Kennerley.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 027 245 7394
Head over to our Sumitomo brand page for products and additional information.
Did you know Bay Engineers Supplies has been the exclusive Distributor of Sumitomo Drive Technologies in New Zealand for over 45 years?
Sumitomo combines the products and service expertise of three companies (Sumitomo, Hansen & together to provide engineered solutions to industrial power transmission customers. With worldwide coverage, their products are the preferred choice by many of the largest and most recognised global organisations. We understand your drive requirements and through the synergies of our companies, we can provide you with the best solutions available today.
Specialties include Manufacturing, Assembling, Speed Reducers, Gearmotor, Gearboxes, Precision Drives, Motors, Inverters.
- Manufacture and supply drives from 6 Watt to 6000 Kilowatts
- Provide a comprehensive product range to suit all your power transmission requirements.
- Excellent Engineering and Service Centres (ESC) are located in major economies of Asia Pacific with adequate supply of spare parts.
Sumitomo Hansen Capabilities
Standard Inspections (Strip & Quote)
- Unit Cleaned before inspection.
- Unit opened & Inspection of gear train.
- Oil samples taken.
- Visual Inspection of casing and shafting.
- All components are stripped and inspected, to determine the cause of damage.
- Non-destructive testing can be carried out including case alignment checks
- Case / Bore alignment checks will be carried out to ensure all shafts & gears are true.
- A detailed fixed price quotation will follow. (No hidden costs)
- All labour & parts will be covered by our Premium Drive Service 24 month warranty.
- Mixer Drives
- Conveyer Drives
- Cooling Tower Drives
- Pump Drives
- Turn Tables
Complete Condition Report
- Fixed Strip & Inspect Charge
- No hidden cost for quoting purposes
- Fixed Strip & Inspect Cost will be deducted off the final repair cost if the go ahead is given.
- Options of Visual Inspection or ND Testing (Non Destructive Test)
- No Load Run Test on completion (Standard Offer)
- Load test to 150kw available at additional charge if required.
- All Sumitomo Hansen units are refurbished using only genuine parts.
If you have any Sumitomo related enquiries get in touch with us today!