Promo valid: March 1st 2020 - August 31st 2020. Win a Toyota HiLux. Plus your chance to win 1 of 20 Armour All Car Care Kits
Find the Golden Cut-Off Wheel in specially marked 3M™ Silver Cut-Off Wheel tubs to win.
Bonus Cadbury chocolate block with every purchase.
Terms & conditions:
1. The Competition will commence on 01/03/20 and finish on 31/8/20 at 5pm.
2. Every specially marked tub of 3M Silver Discs purchased between 1/3/20 and 31/8/20 from selected 3M Distributors will have a disc inside that will advise the purchaser if they have won 1 of the 21 prizes instantly or a disc for entry into the unclaimed prize draw (2000 specially marked tubs in total).
3. Entry is open to Australia & New Zealand Residents over the age of 18 years who purchase a specially marked tub of Silver Discs during the promotional period and can provide a receipt as proof of purchase.
4. A prize draw for any unclaimed prizes will take place at 1pm on 15/9/2020, at Unit 12, 36 Ralph St Alexandria NSW 2015.
5. The winners will be notified by phone or email by the promoter 3M Australia Pty Limited ABN 90 000 100 096.
6. The total prize pool is AUD$29,063 (inc gst) / NZ$33,090.
7. Prizes to be won are 1 x Toyota Hilux Manual 4x2 Single Cab 2.7L Petrol Workmate Ute (White) includes On Road Costs & 20 x Amorall Car Care Kits 8. Winners will be published online at http://3M.com.au/3Msilver 18/9/20.
9. Delivery of the Major Prize will be organised with the winner upon notification or within 28 days of notification. All other prizes will be delivered within 28 days or unless otherwise arranged with the winner.
10. 3M Employees, Distributors and their employees or family are not eligible to enter this promotion.
11. The prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash, or for any other consideration otherwise than in accordance with this promotion.
12. Details for any New Zealand Residents to contact 94 Apollo Drive Auckland 0632 Phone NZ: 0800-362-886.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who has breached any of these terms and conditions, has engaged in unlawful or improper conduct or otherwise acts to cheat or undermine the fairness of the Competition by, for example, tampering with, or using or exploiting errors in, the entry process to obtain a competitive advantage over other entrants.
14. At the end of the lottery all existing claims for prizes and entitlements to claims will be met notwithstanding the advertised prize pool has been exceeded.
15. Printing errors or other quality assurance matters outside the control of the individual player will not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize.
16. The eligibility of entries is solely within the discretion of the Promoter.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected or damaged entries or other communications.
18. Any Prize supplied by a third party supplier is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party supplier. Each Prize may come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law or New Zealand Consumer Law, as the case may be. If those guarantees are not complied with, then you will have rights under the Australian Consumer Law or New Zealand Consumer Law. Subject to those guarantees and rights, the Promoter shall not be liable and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for damage to property, personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or the use or taking of any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law including as provided for under the Australian Consumer Law or New Zealand Consumer Law.
19. In the event of any dispute regarding the administration, rules, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, The Promoter, its related corporations and associated agencies (and any of their personnel) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any entrant (including a winner) in connection with any competition, including, without limitation: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of the Promoter, its related corporations and associated agencies (and any of their personnel); and (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. No responsibility will be taken by The Promoter or its authorised agents for entries ineligible due to technical reasons or any other reason.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, the Competition at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws. 22. The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility for any tax liabilities which may be imposed as a result of prizes being won under
the promotion. Please consult your tax agent for further rulings.
23. You are deemed to have read, accepted and to be bound by these conditions.
24. The Promoter is 3M Australia Pty Limited ABN 90 000 100 096, Building A, 1 Rivett Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113 Australia. Authorised under ACT Permit TP20/00006 SA Permit T19/2207 NSW Permit LTPS/19/41174.
ArmorAll® is a registered trademark of Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.
© 3M 2020.